Friday, October 14, 2005

Numark iDJ reviewed (at last)

Playlist Club house DJ has spent four days working with Numark's must-have new mixing desk for iPod DJ's, the iDJ. Come and read the exclusive and extensive review here.
(Sorry this went up later than we expected).


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I enjoyed reading it even though I came across it by pure chance! I was actually looking for break city main new water york which features some pretty good deals. Anyway, keep up the good and keep BLOGGING!

7:55 p.m.  
Blogger freenanoipod said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I've bookmark you!

I have a ipod nano site. It pretty much covers ipod related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Question do you have a rss feed link that i can add to my yahoo?
as i cant seem to find it.

12:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. commercial bank

4:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home